Terms and conditions
We believe in keeping things simple, so our terms and conditions are provided in an easy to understand format. There’s no small print or jargon.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully because we use them to accept your order and make a legally enforcible agreement without further reference to you.
These terms and conditions will apply to you whether you purchased our service through our website, through social media such as Facebook or by telephone.
Please make sure that you understand them and if you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of waste collection services by you (the customer and you). We are Binzilla Limited whos trading name is Binzilla UK, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10959828, and who’s registered address is 143a High St, Prestatyn LL199AS.
2. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and Binzilla Limited and you agree that you have not relied on any statement or promise which is not contained within these terms and conditions.
3. You agree that you are eligible to enter into this agreement and that you are at least 18 years old.
4. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions
5. If any one part of this agreement can not be applied it does not stop the application of any other part
What Words Mean
6. You / the customer, this is the person or persons buying the service and entering into the agreement. If you use a joint bank account then both parties to the account are our customers.
7. Us, Binzilla Limited, Binzilla UK and or any of our staff, employees or appointed representatives
8. Terms and Conditions, this agreement
9. Collection Address, this is the address from which you ask us to collect the waste
10. Waste, this is the acceptable contents of your general waste wheelie bin
11. Service, this is the service that you have agreed to buy
12. Acceptable waste, this is the waste that we are prepared to collect and constitutes general waste that would usually be found disposed of in the general wheelie bin of a household or business
13. Unacceptable waste, this is any waste that we deem unacceptable and that we can not remove, for instance but not limited to builders waste such as rubble, plaster, cement, wood, stone or brick
14. Hazardous Waste, this is any material we deem to be hazardous or potentially hazardous for instance but not limited to asbestos, petrol, oil, paint
15. Fee, the price paid by you in exchange for the service
16. This is the service as described on our website, and / or in other marketing such as brochures or advertising. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be discrepancies in the actual service or how we provide it
17. All services are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time
18. We can change, amend or withdraw the services we provide, for instance in order to comply with the law or safety requirements
19. The information on our website or through any other marketing medium does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the service. When you submit an order to purchase the service we will contact you to confirm whether we have accepted your order or not
20. A contract is formed only when we confirm in writing that we have accepted your order or when we provide the service
21. We will only collect acceptable waste held within your general wheelie bin. We will not collect waste that is loose or presented outside the wheelie bin, for instance black bin bags unless we have agreed to do so in writing
22. We can refuse to collect the waste presented for collection if we believe it is unacceptable, hazardous or for reasons we deem fit
23. We may terminate the service at any time
24. We may transfer the benefit of this agreement for instance to our successors in title or sub contractors
25. You must cooperate with us in all matters relating to the service, this includes but is not limited to providing adequate access to the collection address premises and the wheelie bin
26. You must provide us with all relevant information and consents so that we can provide the service
27. Your failure to comply with this agreement entitles us to suspend the supply of the service until you provide remedy or at our discretion, we may terminate this agreement and you may not be entitled to a refund
28. Your general waste wheelie bin must be available for collection from 6am on the agreed collection day. If your bin is not availale we will still charge you for our attendance and any refund or revisit is at our sole discretion
29. You agree that you have a duty of care under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 to take all reasonable steps to ensure the waste is managed in an authorised and proper manner.
30. You will indemnify us against any loss, damage, liability or injury relating to the provision of this service at your collection address and / or its immediate vicinity
31. You must ensure that your wheelie bin is fit for purpose and free from defect. We will not be held liable for any damage to the wheelie bin
32. You must ensure that your wheelie bin contains only bagged acceptable household type waste and is free from unacceptable and / or hazardous waste
Fees & Payments
33. The fee is the price as set out on our website and / or that which we confirm in the acceptance of your order
34. The fee is inclusive of VAT where applicable
35. You must pay the fee in advance of the service starting by submitting an acceptable form of payment such as a direct debit, debit or credit card.
36. We reserve the right to apply additional fees / charges where your payment is declined for whatever reason, you fail to make payment or where we are required to issue payment reminders or take recovery action, for instance:
to tell you of a failed payment or first reminder £10, second reminder £10, additional admin fee £45 per event, recovery I.E. court costs, legal costs etc at cost
37. We will only accept payment of the fee in Great British Pounds Stirling GBP
38. We reserve the right to amend the fee, but we will always advise you of any changes
Right To Cancel
39. You can withdraw your order before a contract is formed and before the service is provided
39a. This is a Distance Selling Contract and so you may cancel this agreement within 14 days of placing your order (cooling off period) without giving reason. We will not charge you unless you have used the service before cancellation
40. To cancel your order you will need to tell us in writing, by email or letter
41. If you have used the service within the 14 day cancellation period, we will still process your cancellation request but we will charge you a fee for the service used.
42. You may cancel this agreement even after the cooling off period by providing 30 days written notice. We may not be able to refund you for any unused service
Disputes and Complaints
43. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, you can contact us by telephone, letter or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond within 5 working days
44. Prior to commencing any legal action, you agree to enter into mediation
Circumstances Beyond Control
45. Where there is a failure by either party because of something beyond their control, they must advise the other party as soon as practical and their obligations to the other party will be suspended for a reasonable period until the obligation can be met. In the event that the obligation can not be met, the party will issue notice cancelling the agreement without further liability